INTEC Energy Solutions is a pioneering service provider in Consultancy, Solar Energy EPC (Engineering – Procurement – Construction), and Operation & Maintenance. With a foundation in Germany-based solar power plant planning and implementation, our specialized team works with clients across the globe to use the energy produced by solar power systems to improve all aspects of life. As an international company, we are looking for a COUNTRY BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships to grow the business and help the company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Market identification, investigation & knowledge
- Propose and develop markets strategy (BD, legal setup, local requirements, ...)
- Identify, contact, and establish a relationship with targeted customers with the view of generating leads and request for quotations
- Leads Go/No Go discussions in relation to new leads and RFQs
- Coordinates the communication with the clients and internally during bid preparation
- Prepares proposals and defines the appropriate price levels necessary to secure projects, with respect to the company’s target profit margin and in line with the approval procedure
- Leads the commercial discussions and negotiations until the contract award
- Coordinates with operational teams for handover upon the award
- Leads commercial aspects of ongoing projects in coordination with the project manager
- Participate in the internal tender approval process for the bids where it is required
- Collect information relating to the bids and organize it in a way to support continuous improvement of the bidding process.
- Actively propose actions and take part in the continuous improvement process
- Contribute to the overall global success of our company.
- Collaborating with local businesses to acquire all necessary resources and services.
- Collaborating with Intec Site Management to solve problems in the Country.
- Help the ongoing projects required services.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Very good knowledge of English and Italian language,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Minimum 5 years Similar Work Experience
- Preferably experience in construction and solar area
- Focused and goal-oriented
Years of Experience:
At least 5 years of experience
Level of education: