INTEC Energy Solutions is a pioneering service provider in Consultancy, Solar Energy EPC (Engineering – Procurement – Construction) and Operation & Maintenance. With a foundation of Germany-based solar power plant planning and implementation, our specialized team works with clients across the globe to use energy produced by solar power systems to improve all aspects of life. As an international company we are looking for a Country Manager (Germany (Frankfurt, Münich, Nürnberg, Köhn)).
A country manager ensures his office's operations align with the organization’s mission,strategic objectives and policies. Specific duties include managing staff, overseeing projects and sales, ensuring the organization follows local laws and regulations, liaising with management at the main office and providing reports on activities, ensuring proper financial controls are in place and represent the organization at meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering,
- Excellent knowledge of English,
- Minimum 5 years of Similar Work Experience,
- Preferably experience in construction and solar area.
- Some of the duties and responsibilities of the Country Manager are as follows,
- Managing all operations within a country,
- Researching the country or region thoroughly and adapting strategies accordingly,
- Maintaining a good image of the organization at all times,
- Produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis,
- Also responsible for recruiting and managing staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email address: email@example.com